Serving Mississippi Clients Since 1990
Accomplished Jackson Attorneys Helping Clients Plan for the Future
Experienced Mississippi lawyers assist with tax, estate and business issues
Whether you are concerned about your company’s tax liability or your family’s finances, strong legal representation can provide the peace of mind that you deserve. Since 1990, the attorneys of Stubblefield & Yelverton, PLLC in Jackson have built strong and lasting relationships with clients by handling their legal needs with the utmost care and professionalism. We help businesses, families and individuals safeguard their assets through effective tax advice, estate planning counsel and business representation. With a century of combined legal experience, our lawyers are committed to contributing to the long-term success of the Mississippi clients we serve.
Dedicated counsel delivering complete solutions
For more than 25 years, we have built relationships throughout the Jackson area by meeting our clients’ needs in a thorough, professional manner. New and existing clients rely on us because we are:
- Respected — Our firm has earned the trust of businesses and families by delivering creative solutions to the most complicated challenges. Attorney J. Stephen Stubblefield and Robert Van Uden III, have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Responsive — Each client can count on receiving detailed advice tailored specific to their individual issues and priorities. Our lawyers provide clear counsel and respond to inquiries as quickly as possible so you are fully informed throughout your case.
- Caring — We understand how important effective legal advice is to the success of companies and individuals. In every matter, our firm treats you and your concerns with the care they deserve.
Handling legal issues promptly gives you the best chance at a favorable outcome. Our firm provides a free initial consultation so you can obtain an informed assessment of your situation.
Skilled counselors providing advice on several types of legal challenges
Our firm represents Mississippi companies and individuals in several practice areas, including:
- Taxation — For comprehensive help with tax planning, filing or disputes, our attorneys will guide you based on the current regulations.
- Business law — Whether you need help with business formation, succession planning or other legal issues affecting your business, we provide detailed counsel that helps companies of all sizes succeed.
- Estate planning — Our lawyers advise on all aspects of estate planning, including wills, trusts and advance directives relating to your medical care.
No matter what type of legal help you require, you can count on receiving personalized support from our accomplished attorneys. We look forward to discussing how we can help you.
Contact a dedicated Jackson attorney for a free initial consultation
Stubblefield & Yelverton, PLLC represents Mississippi clients in tax, business and estate planning matters. Please call 601-936-4910 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Jackson office.